Thursday, July 19, 2007

Almost invited

My Ravelry info:
You signed up on May 30, 2007
You are #5989 on the list.
12 people are ahead of you in line.
12545 people are behind you in line.
32% of the list has been invited so far
Oh how great tomorrow will be, maybe an invite from Ravelry and the new Harry Potter. Yes, since it is the last one, I will be going to the "party" in order to get my book right then.
I LOVE HARRY POTTER!!!
I think there are sooooo very many life lessons to be learned in these stories. There are too many for me to think about right now, but for example we were watching one of the HP movies the other day and my oldest daughter asked me why some of the characters were so mean not only to Harry but to almost all of the other characters also. This open up a discussion about why some people are mean (also a topic too large to type about here).
Tomorrow looks to be a good day.

No comments: